Diversity, Equity and Belonging
We believe companies and organizations that are more diverse—and that readily adopt cultures of equity and belonging—are more likely to succeed. A corporate philosophy based on just principles inspires greater loyalty and a workforce with a diversity of backgrounds and experiences offers more perspectives and can better serve a larger range of customers.
By attracting a more diverse employment base and embracing an organizational culture defined by acceptance, companies can be more competitive and better meet the expectations of the actual clients they serve.
Prisma Point works with organizations to help them understand the importance of applying an equity lens across all facets of their operations—including utilizing non-bias recruiting and hiring practices and adopting strategies that encourage greater supplier diversity.
Programs that facilitate greater supplier diversity not only provide economic growth and greater contracting opportunities for diverse companies, they also make good business sense. An effective supplier diversity policy can help organizations develop new markets, forge key partnerships, and contribute to the economic well-being of the communities where they engage in business.
Prisma Point specializes in diverse supplier program development including outreach, education and training, oversight, and compliance reporting.
Helping energy efficiency providers adopt diversity, Equity and belonging strategies
With extensive knowledge in the business dynamics of energy efficiency, Prisma Point is uniquely positioned to help utilities and energy companies build cultures of diversity, equity and belonging, and to integrate a more diverse vendor base.
Our consulting services in diversity, Equity and belonging:
- Organizational equity assessment and recommendations
- Diversity strategy development
- Supplier diversity program design, implementation and management
- Subcontracting plan and inclusion plan development
- Scope of work identification
- Diverse supplier sourcing
- Diversity best practices education and training
- Oversight and compliance
- Policy development
- Metrics development to track and measure progress
- Developed diversity strategy for Energy Trust of Oregon
- Developed supplier diversity program for CLEAResult